I know I’m not the only Pinterest dork here. 🙂 There’s something very soothing about pinning, I don’t know why. Lynn has done a whole series on Pinterest for Pagans and Gordon talks about it in his Digital Footprint post (Jow and I now have Droids on their way to us after feeling technoshamed/our old phones are dying anyway – but it was actually a good business investment for me because I can now take credit cards through SquareUp at my craft shows).
Onto the contest!
* Each person must pin at least (1) item to their board from my shop, La Sirene et Le Corbeau.
* Your pin must either link back to the item in my shop or have a link to the item in my shop in the text field.
* One entry per person for pinning. You must pin to win.
* You must link to your Pinterest board in your comment to this post for your entry. Make sure to include your email!
* One extra entry per person for linking this post on your Twitter. Please leave the link to your specific tweet in your comment. It must be set to public so I can see it.
* One extra entry per person for linking this post on your Facebook. Please leave the link to your specific Facebook entry in your comment. It must be set to public so I can see it.
* The winner will win one of the items that he or she pinned. The contest closes at 11:59P EST today. I will draw a name out of a hat on Thursday around 7P EST.