3 Seats Left!
Registration will end Friday so I have time to make additional glamour parcels over the weekend and send it out on Monday via Priority Mail.
Your glamour parcel will include:
1. Four full sized oils.
2. A small (plastic – for shipping reasons) scrying cauldron with a dried rose bud from St. Martha’s feast day and tiger eye chips in it.
3. Bath salts – pink Himalayan salt, dried local rosemary, dried culinary grade rose petals, culinary grade lavender, grape seed oil.
4. Incense and small charcoal – local rosemary, lavender, rose petals, Palo Santo chips.
5. Tea and bag – local mugwort, master of the wood, culinary hibiscus
6. Wishbone from an eaten (by my family) chicken or turkey. (Possible substitution: dandelion)
7. Crown charm
8. Handspun undyed baby alpaca ritual cord.
9. Handmade by Deb rose water
10. Herbs for soaking the cord – local juniper, local willow, olive leaves. And amethyst chips.
11. Joss paper
12. Charm – light blue silk thread, rose quartz chip, fresh water pearl.
13. Fortune fish.
Everything is labeled by lesson. Feel free to touch and smell everything you receive. Instructions will come with each lesson and you are not required to use any of this if you cannot for whatever reason.