1. I offer a free course called New Year, New You: An Experiment in Radical, Magical Transformation. The first part can be found here. The second part you need to sign up for in the little box on my blog page.
2. If you aren’t familiar with my writing, Just as Long as We’re Together: Amazon Rites New Jersey Style, I Am Who I Am and Etiquette Lesson: How to Conduct Yourself When Someone Dies will give you the lay of the land.
3. I cuss. Sometimes a lot.
4. Every Monday that I have my shit together enough for, we do Recipe Monday. Currently, I’m doing Mad Men era recipes because it’s Mad Men season and I have a fascination with food from that time. Also it’s easy and I’m overworked right now.
5. I have a shop where I sell yarn and magical wares. My non special edition oils are now labeled like my special edition oils are but I haven’t had a chance to update the pictures as it’s craft season and I have a day job and am finishing writing the eCourse because I like juggling chain saws and being constantly on the verge of a complete and utter nervous breakdown apparently.
6. I’m getting married in September of 2012 to my Husband Elect, Jow. My Platonic Euro Husband (PEH) Gordon will be in attendance. While this is a much easier wedding to prep for than most (second time’s a charm!), it’s still time consuming and rips me away from the intertubes at times.
8. I’m 33 years old and I live in New Jersey with Jow and our two cats in a condo. I consider myself a Hearth Witch which is fancy for dilettante. I suck at meditation. Currently I’m a nanny in my day job which is great when I don’t want to bang my head against a wall until I stop moving. I’m a published author, I specialize in smut (or “romantica” if you want to be polite), freelance articles on travel to places I’ve never been to, tents I’ll never use because I hate camping and what to feed your pregnant mini pony as well as a contributor to Pagan sources such as Witchvox and Witches & Pagans. I’m working on getting my craft business off the ground, I have contentious relationship with my body and I watch terrible terrible reality television. I like St. Germain liquor and typewriters.
9. I tweet fairly frequently if you’re into that.
10. I’m writing a book just like every other blogger. My sole motivations on this are guilt and shame like every other writer. I am making decent progress so far but writing this book is actually one of the hardest things I’ve ever done.