Magical Manifesting in 2020
I’m going to tell you a secret – I’ve never taken a magical class before. Mostly, because I could never afford it. It was refreshing and resonated with me when I sat with a woman of a certain age at the Magickal Women’s Conference in London. I had just finished speaking and after some small talk on the roof top terrace, she confided that years ago she had taken [Redacted Famous Witch]’s class over [Other Redacted Famous Witch]’s class because one class cost a hundred quid and the other class was only twenty. This spoke much more closely to my actual experience with magic. Mostly I had paid small membership dues with various groups to learn rather than taking a giant financial leap. I’ve struggled with pricing this class because I want it to be accessible to you, my Sister Queens in Exile. Who needs cheat codes more than Sisters in Exile? Who often does not have the means to access these codes through a class?
So here is how this is going to work.
1. The outline is now available! See below!
2. The class price is now $49 USD. Registration will close on November 30th.
3. Let’s be real, most of us aren’t thinking about magical coursework in December. Let’s start fresh with Week Zero on January 1st in 2020 so you can kick off 2020 with a bang!
4. The course work will all be written. You will have access to a private Facebook group to share in each other’s struggles and triumphs. Your participation here is welcome though optional.
5. There will be two live Q & A sessions on the Facebook group. If you can’t make them, no worries! You can watch the video after at your leisure. If you are able to make it to Q & A, I will be on video answering the questions that you leave in the comments via text. You will not be on camera.
6. You can take the class at your own pace, though new lessons will come out every week.
7. This class welcomes all genders, occupations and identities.
The class schedule will be as follows:
Jan 1st – Week Zero
Jan 8th – Week One
Jan 15th – Week Two
Jan 22 – Week Three
Jan 29 – Reading Week
Jan 31st – Live Q & A with Deb at 8pm EST
Feb 5th – Week Four
Feb 12th – Week Five
Feb 19 – Week Six
Feb 28 – Live Q & A at 8pm
Cheat Codes x Queens in Exile Class Outline
January 1st –
On Dilettante ism
On Cheat Codes (make the odds be ever in your favor)
On the (Goddamn) Universe (Herself)
January 8th –
Week One: Creating Sacred Space
On Creating Sacred Space
Creating an inner sanctuary
Creating a working altar space
Cleansing your house for manifestation
January 15th –
Week Two: Setting Intention
On Setting Intention
Effort is Important
Communicating Clearly to the (GD)U(H)
Week Three: Minor Mendings
On Minor Mendings
Get Money/ Get Noticed
St. Martha in the Workplace
A Tranquil Home
Reading Week – Jan 29, Live Q & A with Deb – Jan 31st 8pm EST
Week Four: Fight Back
On Fighting Back
Working with Lakshmi
Chercez la femme – Kicking Open Doors with T(GD)U(H)
Taking Yourself Back: A Ritual
Week Five: Endurance
Glamour as Endurance
Stripped Down to the Bone (An austerity ritual – this is a gift/ it comes with a price/ who is the lamb and who is the knife?)
Picking Up the Threads: A Ritual (measuring threads with the Morai)
Week Six: The Heart of Your Dark
On the Heart of Your Dark
Destiny is For Losers, Intention is For Closers
From Your Own Hands – Prep Why Presentation is Important
From Your Own Hands – At the Crossroads (Ritual)
Live Q & A with Deb – Feb 28th – 8pm EST
I look forward to leading you on this adventure.
In sisterhood, exile and magic,