My bff Ms. R and I had the brilliant brainstorm at a friend’s party that we should have a party where:
1. There would be a Grease Truck Sandwich Bar where you could build your own fat sandwich.
2. There would be Alize cocktails.
3. There would be a sundae bar.
4. Everyone would come in comfy (not skanky) pjs or sweats.
5. We would eat and drink ourselves into a small coma.
It was the easiest party I’ve thrown in a really long time, I was able to sit and relax and talk and laugh with my guests. I really enjoyed having a super casual atmosphere, it felt like when we used spend the day gaming together. My nails are my first attempt at ombre and the martini is my sister’s fish bowl cocktail. I didn’t wear the outfit in the picture for the party, but it was my gardening/getting ready gear, all sexy and completely unmatched. Maybe I would have worn it in college!