1. The Etsy Borg Collective informed me today that I should be asking my customers what they would like to see in my shop. So Charmers, what would you like to see?
2. The picture to the left is my new logo. April2 (giver of the wedding dress, lender of the Manolos) designed it for me. If I have a first born, it’s hers for cash and parts (or, you know, love).
3. It would be rad if you liked La Sirene et Le Corbeau on Facebook if you are so inclined. It now has a shiny new cover.
4. Swag with the new logo is available here.
5. The shop itself now has new graphics and is arranged in a much more orderly fashion. I suck at writing copy for myself though I gave it a go for Etsy’s new About page. April2 cleaned it up and made me sound awesome.
6. All of this has been much more time consuming than it sounds (along with writing the book, showing at craft shows, working a full time job, planning a wedding and working on taking LS+LC to the next level and doing the initial work on starting a new additional brand) so that’s why there hasn’t been much in terms of blog updates. I have one half written in my brain though about Jason’s new book. It’s coming!