A Month Long Ritual Workshop Intensive
1. Claim Your Sovereignty. We adjust our crowns. We set our intention. We learn to ask for what we want and then just a little more than we deserve. We perform rites to Fortuna.2. Claim Your Desire. We fine tune our respective compass roses so that they are set towards what we desire. We use our glamour to work towards receiving what we’ve asked for. We become seated in our intention. We perform rites to Venus.
3. Claim Your Sacrifice. We reach into ourselves to find an austerity appropriate to receive our intention. We participate in the sacred exchange of offerings. We perform rites to Diana.
4. Claim Your Prophecy. We journey to our under worlds and learn inner truths about our Working. We perform a collected rite together as a Greek Chorus. We perform rites to Prosperpina.
This one-month long ritual workshop will include:
- Written material on each lesson including witchery along with video of Deb performing the rites
- 4 live Google Hangout Q&A sessions
- Access to a secret group to discuss your work with your fellow classmates and Deb
- Mini 2.5ML bottles of Fortuna, Venus, Diana and Proserpina Ritual Fragrance Oils for each lesson that can be incorporated into your work. Each oil will be specially formulated for this ritual workshop and will not be available to anyone else outside of the workshop. Refills will be available in full sized bottles upon request only by attendees. Refills will done as custom order listings on Etsy. Refills will be available at standard prices.
- Lessons and video come out on Mondays during October (10/1, 10/8, 10/15, 10/22). Q&A happens at 6pm EST on Wednesdays during October (10/3 10/1, 10/8, 10/15, 10/22). These dates have changed due to my teaching schedule at my local college. Group divination date decided by group. If needed, individual versions of the divination will be available. Ritual oils will be first shipped on September 15th.
The cost for The Rites of Glamour: Sovereignty, Desire, Sacrifice and Prophecy is $150. Class size is limited to 15 paid participants to ensure individual attention. Registration ends on September 30th.
One scholarship will be available through lottery. Please email Deb at email@example.com with the subject line Rites Scholarship Lottery to be entered. No explanation for the scholarship is required. The winner will be informed via email.